EOUniverse Official Forums
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The world of Coding!.

Go down 

PostSubject: The world of Coding!.   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 am

I'm not sure what you guys like (if you do) But I'll post some simple HTML. It's easy to learn.. Tho there are alot of hidden things you can do with HTML that are used, and not used. Tables for example.

Anyway I'm going to show you how to setup a basic HTML Page (You could find this anywhere).

<title> EO Universe.tk</title>

<p>Hello and welcome to my basic webpage if you would like you could download    Micromedia Dreamviever. It's extremly helpful, but has alot of uneeded code added</p>

<li>html - Starting of all webpages! requres a starting and closeing tag (99.9% do)
                                            <li>head- The title ^top of your webpage^ and other things such as logos and more.                                           
                                              <li>body - Same as head but logos arn't really placed here, maybe pictures.
                                            <li> li - Desplays a bullet and is goes with the tag <ul> that means list,

This is the easiest webpage, all you need to do is, copy the code, paste it in ANY text editor, save it as example.html (make sure you put the file type as all files).

I'll post more advaned ones aswell. I did this quick one because i'm in school Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The world of Coding!.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:25 pm

VB.Net 4 Life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The world of Coding!.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EOUniverse :: General :: Lounge-
Jump to: