EOUniverse Official Forums
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

History of EOUniverse

Go down 

PostSubject: History of EOUniverse   Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 pm

EOUniverse was made on March 17, 2009. EOUniverse orignal name was still EOUniverse but was EoUniverse with a lower case o.
At the beginning of making EOUniverse it took about 2 weeks just to get nowhere. At the final days the day right before I gave up i checked one for time and it worked. When the server started it I became amazed at me, Liam being a admin.

In addition, the server was basicly a map, the eo bank where the total of about 5 players would just hang. No warps, no monsters, not anything besides talking. Soon later in about 2 or so months warps to go to different maps were added. in July 2009 i started to make my own custom client to add new items.

This took me about 2 weeks to figure out and all the items i added back then are still in the server today. Around august monsters where coded in giving it a more endless feel, making more people play. Later on my desire to keep up the server was dead and i just let it go. Around October to November i made new maps and items and it was a admin server.

Beginning of November due to having a gf and spending all my time with her i closed the server down. Months later around Febuary or March i started coding again trying to get people to play with no prevail.

August 16th was the date i started working on my server again. With quests, spells, pets, monsters, new maps, new monsters, new items, fishing , mining , guilds and more the server perfectly resembles eo main today with a million other features and thus starting to become one of the top servers or soon will be. Thus ends the story of EOUniverse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eouniverse.free-forums.in

PostSubject: Re: History of EOUniverse   Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Yes, I still remember 1st Eouniverse which our maps was in glitched, sometimes we beg for items (LOL), Now EOuniverse has evolved into a Decent Server (:

I was Lonelyboi

I still remember Jaffar,Kaito,Erika,Gracie (the bratty sister of Liam) (:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
History of EOUniverse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EOUniverse :: General :: Lounge-
Jump to: